Salary: Volunteer/Unpaid position
Contract: Minimum six-month commitment
Commitment: Minimum 15 hours per week
Location: Australia. Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic educational research coordinator to join our friendly, global team.
You should have at least 3 years of experience, excellent communications skills, be able to work independently as well as plan, schedule, and coordinate group activities. You should have your own computer and fast internet and be able to work from home. Your input will be acknowledged and recognized for worthwhile inclusion in your resume.
In this volunteer role, you will be able to expand your network of contacts to include senior officials worldwide as you work through selected projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English (preferred)
- A passion for sustainability
- A collaborative team player mindset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized and methodical
- The ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ambition and proactivity
- Technology and internet savvy, able to respond to requests online
Additionally, you must have a background in at least one of the following areas:
- Natural sciences
Applicants with experience in any of the following roles will be highly regarded:
- Project management
Why join THRIVE?
- Free induction, training, and mentorship support
- Gain commercial experience and develop your presentation skills
- Access to global connections (including VIPs)
- Guidance and education from experienced volunteers
- Access to internships, subsidized roles, and the chance to land a paid job
- Teamwork/Collaboration opportunities across many fields of endeavour
To complete your application process, please apply through https://strive2thrive.earth/volunteer/