Virtual Administrative Assistant and Accountant with over 2 years of leadership, bookkeeping, and administrative experience. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, solve problems and adapt quickly to changing environments while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic toward professional development and goals. Approaching all situations with enthusiasm and rapidly learning new things, with an opportunity to apply all knowledge gained.
Feb 2021 – Oct 2022
Quality Assurance Team Lead
• Compiled reports of audit findings, create and followed-up on implementation of new processes and workflows.
• Ensured compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Instructed team on quality metrics and testing strategies for each QA Audit. Communicating audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
• Supported onboarding of Field Operations and Customer Experience to Quality Assurance/Operations Excellence program rollouts by hosting process training and review sessions for new auditors.
• Hosted weekly check-ins with auditor teams to monitor and track issues within the audit process and provide developmental support.
• Supported the long-term maintenance of data integrity for internal Operations, including standardizing Drives, Slabs, and other internal supportive platforms.
• Finalized new programs for newly created processes by transferring Slab articles, Lessonly/training quizzes, FAQ docs, and other needs as determined by the Quality Assurance Manager.
• Reported up to QA Team members any identified problems and flaws within new program/audit launches and correct or escalate as needed.
• Collaborated with the Quality Assurance team to create and track supportive documents for new processes and programs.
• Managed auditor center by assisting with or leading new hire onboarding, new hire training, team retraining, and monitoring schedule adherence.
Boss Essentials Wholesale
May 2020 – May 2022
• Recorded day-to-day financial transactions and completed the posting process.
• Monitored financial transactions and reports.
• Conducted reconciliation on all accounts on a needed basis.
• Prepared financial reports through the collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
Jun 2020 – Aug 2021
• Sorted and categorized company cash receipts.
• Classified company expenditures.
• Entered revenues and expenses in Microsoft Excel.
• Prepared reports and financial statements.
Tax Administration Jamaica
Jul 2019 – Aug 2019
Summer Administrative Intern
• Entered customers’ confidential information in Microsoft Excel.
• Sorted and filed various confidential documents.
• Recorded file information in respective books.
• Tallied documents in files and listed files on inventory sheets.
• Maintained and organized a filing system of approximately 100 files a day.
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited
May 2019 – Jun 2019
Summer Administrative Intern
• Recorded clients’ refund information on Microsoft Excel for end-of-month reports.
• Sorted and filed various documents for clients and team members.
• Recorded refund information in respective books.
• Conveyed requisitions and collected cheques from the Cheque Disbursement Unit
• Allocated cheques to different branches Islandwide.
• Sorted and categorized incoming mail for the department.
• Updated clients’ salary deduction information on the system.
Jun 2018 – Jul 2018
Recruiting Assistant Intern
• Handled inbound/outbound, approximately 50-100 calls a day.
• Engaged active and passive candidates for job openings.
• Screened resumes and conducted phone interviews with potential candidates.
• Scheduled candidates for onsite interview appointments with Recruiters.
• Sorted and reviewed documents in candidates’ files.
• Recorded candidates’ data on Microsoft Excel.
• Performed reference and background checks on candidates.