The Color Club is a well-established marketing company with a data-driven approach to driving brand growth. We customize marketing solutions to fit global marketing plans and budgets within Marketing Production, Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing, and Business Intelligence in Scandinavia and Asia.
You will work in shifts to collaborate with our customers around the world who operate in different time zones to ours. Shifts will be rotated weekly:
- Day shift: 09:00 AM – 17:30 PM
- Morning shift: 07:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Evening shift: 03:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Afternoon shift: 01:00 PM – 09:00 PM
- Manage the day-to-day workflow and output of the team, prioritizing and assigning projects/jobs..
- Provide guidance and leadership on projects/jobs; create and implement additional training and development as needed.
- Work planning and human resource development.
- Create layout for Nordic magazines based on given guidelines and requirements.
- Create product instruction layout and adapt to multiple languages following clients’ CVI (Corporate Visual Identity).
- Combine graphics, written content, and advertisements to create visually appealing layouts.
- You are able to create the final artwork and prepare final files that meet the client’s specifications.
- Able to create the final artwork and prepare final files that meet the client‘s specifications.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Production.
- At least 5 years of experience in producing marketing materials and creative assignments and 2 years of experience at a management level.
- Advanced knowledge of creative graphic design.
- Willing to relocate to Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam for working at the company.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, advanced level in InDesign.
- Experience in using CVI/brand guidelines, marketing and communication materials.
- Knowledge about printing techniques, color profiles, and printing material.
- Can communicate internally and understand clients‘ briefs in English.