My name is Bella and I’m currently finishing up my senior year at The University of Alabama, but I have 4 years of real world experience as a designer. I am a creative thinker with a passion for graphic design and an eye for typography, color, and detail. I love bright colors and bold, wacky fonts! I want to find work that as a designer will challenge and encourage me to grow.
I have experience working in a fast-paced environment at Capstone Agency at the University of Alabama as a Senior Graphic Designer for multiple accounts, where I work with my client team to create content calendars and other creative assets for our clients, while maintaining strong collaboration skills with my team. I have also created assets for an entire campaign with other marketing interns at United Wholesale Mortgage as an intern this past summer. During this internship, I also created a brand pattern and proposed it to the marketing team to use within their brand identity, which UWM has implemented this pattern in assets that they launched in Little Caesar’s Arena in Detroit, Michigan!
Aug 2021 – Present
Senior Graphic Designer
Capstone Agency is recognized as the number one student-run advertising firm in the nation by PRSSA.
• Design and create graphics for Capstone Agency that promote awareness of the program
• Work with the GYFTD client team members to produce deliverables that showcase brand consistency
United Wholesale Mortgage
May 2022 – Aug 2022
Graphic Design Intern
• Work with the UWM Creative Marketing team to create assets to be used internally for the company.
• Collaborate with the marketing interns to create campaign deliverables to recruit next summer’s interns
• Maintain UWM brand consistency throughout external assets while appealing to college students
The University of Alabama
Aug 2001 – Nov 2022
Bachelor's in Advertising, Creative Advertising/Graphic Design